- Check to make sure the latest version of Windows Media Player is installed.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, make sure you've downloaded the latest version of the browser.
- If you are using Firefox, try downloading this Windows Media Player extension and restarting your computer.
- If you are using Chrome, try downloading this Windows Media Player extension and restarting your computer.
- Are you using a Mac? Download the Flip4Mac extension and then restart your computer to stream from our website. Or, if you prefer to stream through iTunes, read our instructions.
Hear Clicking on your page?
Often when you hear clicking from our website, it is because you have the sounds in your “start navigation” system enabled. The clicking comes from our page reloading the “now playing” option on our website. In order to enjoy this feature without the clicking, you will need to disable the sounds of your “start navigation.”
- Go to start menu
- Go to Control panel
- Click on Sounds, Speech and Audio Devices
- Click on Sounds and Audio Devices
- Go to the Sounds Tab
Scroll down to Window’s Explorer
- Highlight “Start Navigation”
- Go to “Sounds:” drop-down menu and click on “(None)”
- Click Apply
- Click OK
Can't see images or links on the webpage or in your newsletter?
Try enabling your cookies. Cookies are files created by websites you've visited that store browsing information, such as your site preferences or profile information. In some cases, you may not be able to view our audio players if your cookies are disabled.
Choose your browser below for instructions on enabling cookies.
Safari, Linx, Konqueror
My technical issue still has not been addressed.
Call our Website Coordinator at (206) 691-2990 if you have questions.