Title: Database Coordinator
In May 2011, KING FM transitioned from a commercial to a non-profit, listener supported radio station. This new operating model depends on philanthropic support from the community. As such, we are looking for a part-time Database Coordinator with database experience that can play an integral role as a member of the station’s development team.
The Database Coordinator is responsible for submitting and entering accurate and consistent data into the CRM (Donor Database) and will perform a variety of other functions to ensure the integrity and on-going health and accuracy of the Donor Database under the leadership of the Database Director. This position is part of the Development team charged with raising financial support from individuals and corporate institutional funders.
Functional Responsibilities / Duties:
- Primary business owner of all daily gift entries and submissions in the Donor Database (Raiser’s Edge)
- Prepare credit card donations received by mail and telephone for processing
- Conduct monthly reconciliation
- Accurately update and maintain donor/constituent contact and biographical information
- Assists other users with database questions and improve day-to-day efficiencies.
- Prepare reports and lists as required
- Conduct weekly and monthly audits of entered data to ensure quality and accuracy
- Responsible for processing Acknowledgement letters in a timely manner
- Participates in Raiser’s Edge/Blackbaud or relevant user group sessions, meetings and conferences to stay current with best practice.
- Participates as a full-time member of the fund drive team
- Acts as the primary backup for the Database Director
- Responsible for inputting invoices into Quickbooks and paying bills weekly
Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, organization skills and attention to detail.
Attitude: We are looking for an individual with the following qualities – positive attitude, customer-service oriented, self-motivated, focused and proactive.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in relevant field preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience with Raiser’s Edge (Donor Database)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in data-entry tasks preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus
Send resume, references and cover letter to:
Human Resources, Classic Radio Inc, 10 Harrison St, Ste 100, Seattle WA 98109
Or Email: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: January 26, 2016
Closing Date: February 5, 2016
Classical 98.1 is an equal opportunity employer