Our Member Services team is happy to help you with your Membership and answer any questions you may have.
Business hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 4:30pm
Phone: Traci Sims — 206-691-2981
KING FM Member Services
10 Harrison Street, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98109
Contact Form: Membership Contact Form
Become a Member
A donation of any amount activates your membership with Classical King FM. Become a Sustaining Member with a recurring monthly gift, or make a one-time/annual gift. With a $1000 donation, you’ll join KING FM’s Performance Circle and receive exclusive access to in-studio events and other benefits.
KING FM Sustaining Members make convenient, ongoing monthly contributions – which means less mail, no renewal notices and uninterrupted KING FM Membership status.
A Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the classical music you love and rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account. This means we’ll deduct your designated contribution from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
You can increase, decrease, or stop your sustaining membership at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our Member Services at 206-691-2981.
Sustainers have access to:
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes information
- The first to know about upcoming KING FM Events and special member-only offers
- Automatic entry for all fund drive and year-round sweepstakes and other special offers
- The satisfaction of knowing your contribution is going further – less paper, stamps and administrative costs means more of your contribution goes into the music you love.
Thank you for supporting great classical music in the Pacific Northwest! As a member of Classical KING FM, you have the opportunity to receive the following benefits:
- Every month, KING FM members receive the Insider Notes e-Newsletter, providing exclusive news and access to KING FM programs for the month ahead, concert reviews from music critic Melinda Bargreen, special access to live and local recordings and news features highlighting Northwest arts and cultural events.
- KING FM members are the first to know about ticket giveaways and exclusive discounts on the most exciting arts and cultural events in the Pacific Northwest.
- Donations to Classical KING FM are tax-deductible, as allowed by law. One-time or annual donors receive a receipt for each contribution and sustaining members receive a yearly receipt for their support.
- Most importantly, KING FM members can enjoy non-commercial classical music every day and know their support helps keep classical music on the air in the Northwest and online throughout the world.
Soon, KING FM will expand its member benefits program and will keep you informed of more new, exciting opportunities through upcoming issues of our Insider Notes. Stay tuned, and thank you again for your support!
Not a member? Join Now!
Already a Sustaining Member?
Thank you for supporting KING FM! Your ongoing contribution keeps our services strong.
- Get special access to KING FM Thank you Gifts by emailing member services firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-691-2981
Q: I would like to contribute by check. How do I do that?
A: Please just send your check or money order payable to “KING FM” to us at the above Member Services address. Don’t forget to include your name and address, and please write “charitable donation” in the memo field. Thank you!
Q: Is my contribution tax-deductible, and what is the value of my thank-you gift for tax purposes?
A: Your contribution to KING FM is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. In January we will send you written confirmation of your contributions from the previous calendar year, as well as the fair market value of any thank-you gifts you may have received. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney for information about specific situations.
Q: I selected a thank-you gift, but I have not yet received it. What’s up?
A: Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery. If you still have not received it after that time, please contact Member Services.
Q: Does KING FM sell my name to companies or other non-profits?
A: When you donate to KING FM, we will not sell, trade or share your name, email address or other contact information with any other organization.
Q: I would prefer to receive less mail or email from KING FM. How can I change this?
A: Please contact Member Services, and we will update your preferences according to your wishes.
Q: Can KING FM receive automatic payments from my bank?
A: Yes! Simply contact your bank to let them know the amount and frequency of your desired gifts, and provide them with our information as follows:
10 Harrison Street, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98109
Account Info: “Charitable Contribution”
Q: What are some other ways to give to KING FM?
A: WAYS TO DONATE
Sustaining Membership FAQs
Q: I’d like to update the credit/debit card or bank information for my monthly giving.
A: Visit our secure Update your Payment page, or call Member Services. If you received a letter requesting updated information, you may use the provided form and envelope to respond.
Q: I’d like to change the monthly amount I have been giving.
A: Visit our secure Update your Payment page, or call Member Services.
Q: I’m a KING FM Sustaining Member. What are my options for thank-you gifts?
Q: I’d like to skip the next few payments of my monthly giving.
Q: I’d like to completely stop my monthly contribution.
Q: Which monthly donation method directs the most funds toward the classical music I love?
Q: I’m a KING FM Sustaining Member and was contacted to ask for an updated expiration date for my debit or credit card. How should I reply?
Q: If my card’s expiration date has changed but my card number has not changed, why do I have to give KING FM my card number again?
Q: I started my gift more than one year ago. Why is my card still being charged?
Q: I’d like to make a one-time contribution in addition to my monthly giving.
Contact Member Services
What’s your preference? Family friendly classical music? Relaxing music? Intellectually stimulating music? Modern classical? Classical music in the Northwest? Click one of these links for content curated for you.