May 7-17, 2018 | 11 days | From $4,399
Join KING FM’s Christophe Chagnard on an exclusive KING FM cruise up the Seine river. After two days in Paris, we will board a luxury small river ship for a seven night adventure through Normandy with classical music concerts along the way. This classical music journey will include expertly curated shore excursions to villages, museums, D-Day beaches, the artsy seaside village of Honfleur, and Monet’s Giverny gardens. This is your chance to experience the best of Paris and Normandy with classical music on a luxury river ship!
- Two pre-cruise nights in Paris in a centrally located hotel
- Visits to Normandy’s top historic sites including Rouen’s cathedral and Omaha Beach
- Tastings of cider, Calvados and other regional specialties in Normandy
- A concert with the Orchestre de Paris and pianist Maria João Pires at Paris’ newest concert hall, the Philharmonie de Paris
- Entrance to the Musée d’Orsay to view the Impressionists
- An historic walking tour through Paris
- Visits to the gardens of Château Villarceaux and Monet’s Giverny
- Classical music concerts from French musicians along the way
Classical KING FM Host, Christophe Chagnard
Christophe Chagnard is the Director of Outreach at Classical KING FM 98.1. He is a French conductor, composer and guitarist, and is one of the most sought-after musicians in the Pacific Northwest. He is an all-around musician acclaimed for his finely etched performances and charismatic approach to music. Chagnard is the Music Director of the Lake Union Civic Orchestra (LUCO) which he has led since 2000. As co-founder and Music Director of the Grammy nominated Northwest Sinfonietta from 1991 to 2015, Chagnard has built what the Seattle Post-Intelligencer calls “the finest chamber orchestra in the Northwest”. His most recent composition “Terra Nostra”, a multimedia symphonic work about climate change received rave reviews in 2015 and resulting into a new commission from Music of Remembrance on the subject of the Japanese internment camps in the Northwest during World War II.
Thank you for supporting KING FM by travelling with us!
Pricing: Tour cost starting at $4,399 per person with special savings.
Deposit: $750 per person or $950 if opting for group flight.
|Double Cabin Category||Per Person Before Discount||Deposit by Nov. 23, 2017 & each save||Pay Final Balance by Check & Save||Price After Discount Each|
|C (Haydn Deck)||$4,999||-$500||-$100||$4,399|
|B (Strauss Deck)||$5,699||-$600||-$100||$4,999|
|A (Mozart Deck)||$6,399||-$600||-$100||$5,699|
|Suites French Balcony||$7,099||-$900||-$100||$6,099|
Optional economy class, group flight offered for $999. Prices include taxes, fees, and airport transfers while in Europe.
- To view the full itinerary, click here.
- Click here to sign up online [click on: “Make a Reservation”], or mail this completed registration form and your deposit to:
Earthbound Expeditions/KING FM – Paris and Normandy Cruise
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 USA
Paris and Normandy Cruise is an exclusive presentation by Classical KING-FM and is organized by Earthbound Expeditions Inc. in Bainbridge Island, WA.