- Participatory Peter & the Wolf workshop brings together young musicians to learn and play part of the score to Prokofiev’s musical tale.
- August 8-12, 1 to 5 pm each day with an informal performance on last day.
- Multi-instrument – violin, cello, clarinet, guitar, harp, and piano so far … we’d love some flutists! And more violinists!
- Co-taught by Seattle Symphony Teaching Artists Leslie McMichael, Samantha Bosch, and Rafael Howell Flores.
- Ten registrants can take advantage of the $100 scholarships just donated by our anonymous benefactor, dropping tuition from $350 to $250.
Send an email to workshop director Leslie at email@example.com
Link to Peter the Wolf youth workshop registration form http://bit.ly/29SjC7o