Whether you’re a classical music novice, expert, or somewhere in-between, there are no barriers to entry at KING-FM. You’re not judged by how much you know: you just have to know you love it. The music on Classical KING-FM is free and accessible to all, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but great music has real costs.
About 80% of what it takes to operate the station comes from you, our listeners. When you make a contribution, you’re fortifying everyone’s access to the music, because there is no endowment or commercial advertisers for the station to rely on. The more members KING-FM has, the stronger it becomes.
Who We Serve Each Week
Source: Scarborough R1 2019: Feb 18-Feb 19, Adults 18+
- Easy on your budget
- Fewer pieces of paper mail, which means more of your support goes into the music
- Your membership is always active: no need to renew
- You’re in control: pause or stop your contribution anytime
- You’re sustaining the music, thanks to your reliable monthly contribution
In addition to making a difference in your community, there are a range of benefits that KING FM members can enjoy, including free ticket offers, invitations to station events, and a monthly newsletter.
Active sustaining members are automatically entered into all on-air drawings and giveaways and can pick up a new thank you gift at their current level of membership once per year.
- Make your gift online or call 888-598-9810 to setup your recurring support over the phone.
- Your gift will be charged to your credit card each month. You can stop this recurring payment any time by giving us a call or emailing us (see contact information below).
- You will receive a tax receipt at the beginning of each year with the total amount of the past year’s contribution and fair market value of any thank you gift that you requested.
- Send a check to 363 Mercer Street, Suite #200, Seattle, WA 98109
- Classical 98.1 (KING-FM) is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization; EIN: 27-3067797
If you have questions about your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-691-2981.