What’s your preference? Family friendly classical music? Relaxing music? Intellectually stimulating music? Modern classical? Classical music in the Northwest? Click one of these links for content curated for you.
MORE LISTENING OPTIONS
98.1-1: Classical KING FM
98.1-2: KING FM Evergreen Channel
98.1-3: KING FM Seattle Symphony Channel
Learn more about whether you can listen to KING FM with your HD Radio.
A few mouse clicks is all it takes to stream all of KING FM’s channels through iTunes. First, check to see if you have the latest version of iTunes installed. Then, follow these instructions to find radio listings in iTunes if you have a Mac and follow these instructions if you have a PC. Once you’ve found the radio listings, click on “Classical” for an alphabetical listing of classical radio stations. You will find us in the Cs under “Classical KING FM.”
Connect to an Internet broadcast
If you know the exact URL of an Internet broadcast or audio file, iTunes can connect to it directly.
- Open iTunes
- Choose File > Open Stream.
- Enter the full URL of the broadcast or file you want to listen to.
- Classical KING FM 98.1 http://icy2.abacast.com/king-kingmp3-96.m3u
- KING FM Evergreen Channel http://icy2.abacast.com/king-evergreenmp3-48.m3u
- KING FM Seattle Symphony Channel http://icy2.abacast.com/king-symfavsmp3-48.m3u
- KING FM Seattle Opera Channel http://icy2.abacast.com/king-operamp3-48.m3u
- Second Inversion http://icy3.abacast.com/king-secondinversionmp3-48.m3u
If you have any questions about streaming KING FM via our website, our app, cable TV or iTunes, please contact the Website/Internet Operations Manager, Anne Martin at (206) 691-2995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about listening via FM Radio or HD Radio, contact our Operations Manager, Rachele Hales at (206) 691-2983, or email email@example.com.